Banking & Financial Management Specialisation
Navigating Today's Business World with Tomorrow's Leaders
- Financial Management Specialisation
- Banking & Financial Management Specialisation
- Business Analytics Specialisation
- Digital Marketing Specialisation
- Financial Research & Valuation Modeling Specialisation
- Hospitality Management Specialisation
- Human Resource Management Specialisation
- Information System Specialisation
- International Business Specialisation
- Marketing Management Specialisation
- Operations Management Specialisation
- Retail Marketing Specialisation
- Supply Chain Management Specialisation
- Sports Management Specialisation
Why Banking and Financial Management in PGDM?
- The development story of the Indian Economy is on course, regardless of brief misfortunes, attributable to the worldwide and nearby factors. India has been developing at around 7% to 9% over the last couple of years opening new job opportunities and scope for graduates in MBA in Banking & Finance. There are so many different roles in banking – covering so many areas – with fantastic opportunities to specialize or progress.
- As well as retail banking, insurance and pensions, other sectors include business banking, investment banking, investment management, life assurance and regulated financial advice. And within those sectors there are a range of roles.
Top reasons to choose Banking and Financial Management as a Specialization
- Jobs in finance vary hugely and so do the people who work in the financial services sector – from techies to creatives and people with great soft skills.
- You get to meet so many different kinds of people from all different walks of life, all kinds of customers, all kinds of businesses – from farmer to high tech company.
- Fintech companies like Paytm, Razorpay, Upstox, Cred, Instamojo, Policy Bazaar, etc appear in the top ten of start-ups to work for in 2021. And, thanks to digital banking and finance, the whole industry is changing at a tremendous pace.
- New markets will be discovered for services that have yet to be designed. And technology is taking the place of pen pushing and customer-facing roles are becoming more complex.
Careers / Jobs in Banking and Financial Sector
- Revenue Performance Analyst
- Senior Analyst-Data Management
- Lead Analyst – Financial Planning and Analysis
- Senior Research Analyst
- Senior Analyst-Investment Banking
- Branch Manager / Branch Credit Manager
- Senior Business Analyst (Banking/Finance)
- Bank Finance Manager
- Investment Banker
Salary Packages for Banking and Financial Management Professional
|Top Private Hiring Companies
|HDFC Bank Pvt Ltd
|Banking Branch Manager
|Tata Consultancy Services Limited
|Barclays Shared Services Pvt Ltd
|Business Development Manager
Top Recruiters for Banking and Financial Management Professionals
Some of the significant employers from worldwide organizations who recruit PGDM in Banking and Finance Management are as follows:
- Merrill Lynch & Co., Inc. – Investment Banking
- Accenture – Consulting
- Johnson & Johnson – Corporate
- Deutsche Bank – Investment Banking
- American Express – Corporate
- Abbott – Corporate
- Microsoft Corporation – Technology
- Ernst & Young – Consulting and accounting
- HDFC Bank
- State Bank of India
- Hewlett Packard – Corporate
- Amazon.com – Technology
- Fidelity Investments – Investment Management
Growth of Banking and Financial Sector in India
The growth of financial sector in India at present is nearly 8.5% per year. The rise in the growth rate suggests the growth of the economy. The banking system in India is the most extensive. The total asset value of the entire banking sector in India is nearly US$ 270 billion. The total deposits is nearly US$ 220 billion. Banking sector in India has been transformed completely. Presently the latest inclusions such as Internet banking and Core banking have made banking operations more user friendly and easy.