Financial Management Specialisation
Navigating Today's Business World with Tomorrow's Leaders
- Financial Management Specialisation
- Banking & Financial Management Specialisation
- Business Analytics Specialisation
- Digital Marketing Specialisation
- Financial Research & Valuation Modeling Specialisation
- Hospitality Management Specialisation
- Human Resource Management Specialisation
- Information System Specialisation
- International Business Specialisation
- Marketing Management Specialisation
- Operations Management Specialisation
- Retail Marketing Specialisation
- Supply Chain Management Specialisation
- Sports Management Specialisation
Why Financial Management as a Specialization in PGDM?
You must have heard words like money, economy, and investment. However, whenever the word ‘finance’ is uttered, most hear that number-crunching sound in the back of their head but it is not only about the numbers. Today, PGDM in finance is a globally recognized and favorable career choice for aspirants across the globe. It paves out the way towards a well-settled life.
Amid the worst conditions of the market, you stand a chance to make a career in a field that allows you to take on challenges. From crunching numbers to analyzing fiscal trends, there is so much to a job in finance. Only when you look for the why PGDM in finance interview answer, do you realize the immense popularity of the field among Management aspirants or pursuant.
Top reasons to choose Financial Management as a Specialization
- High in Demand
- Lucrative Pay Package
- Chance to explore various job roles in Finance Sector
- Wide Curriculum
- Networking Resources
- Evergreen Industry / Sector
- Job Security
- Start a new venture
- Excellent management of money
Careers / Jobs Roles in Financial Sector
Candidates can pursue PGDM in Financial Management to make a career in the finance field. Here we have compiled a list of top career options after an PGDM Finance course.
- Investment Banker
- Private Equity
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Accounting Manager
- Corporate Finance Controller
- Management Consultant
- Credit Manager
- Hedge Fund Manager
Salary Packages for Financial Management Professional
|Starting Salary (INR)
|Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Top Recruiters for Financial Management Professionals
Here is a gist about the top recruiters in PGDM in Finance. Many MNCs, like AT&T, Johnson & Johnson, Intel, Amazon, and Microsoft, recruit PGDM in finance graduates. Since PGDM in finance is the perfect amalgamation of finance and management, it has the edge over other management degrees. This is the main reason which motivates students to pursue this course. The following are the names of top recruiters in an PGDM in finance. The names mentioned below are evocative, not extensive –
- JP Morgan
- Bain and Company
- Boston Consulting Group
- Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs
- State Bank of India
These are top prominent recruiters though the list is endless. The scope of an PGDM in Finance is boundless. That is why PGDM in Finance is fruitful and empowers you to land your dream company.
Growth of Financial Sector in India | Facts & Figures
- The growth of financial sector in India at present is nearly 8.5% per year. The rise in the growth rate suggests the growth of the economy. The financial policies and the monetary policies are able to sustain a stable growth rate.
- The financial sector in India had an overall growth of 15%, which has exhibited stability over the last few years although several other markets across the Asian region were going through a turmoil. The development of the system pertaining to the financial sector was the key to the growth of the same. With the opening of the financial market variety of products and services were introduced to suit the need of the customer. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) played a dynamic role in the growth of the financial sector of India.
- The banking system in India is the most extensive. The total asset value of the entire banking sector in India is nearly US$ 270 billion. The total deposits is nearly US$ 220 billion.
PGDM Module III Specialization – Financial Management
MANAGEMENT CONTROL SYSTEMS
SECURITY ANALYSIS AND PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
MANAGEMENT OF FINANCIAL SERVICES