PGDM - Dual Specialization
(Core + Minor Specialisations)
Navigating Today's Business World with Tomorrow's Leaders
- PGDM Dual Specialisation
- In Demand Specialisations
- Financial Management Specialisation
- Banking & Financial Management Specialisation
- Business Analytics Specialisation
- Digital Marketing Specialisation
- Financial Research & Valuation Modeling Specialisation
- Hospitality Management Specialisation
- Human Resource Management Specialisation
- Information System Specialisation
- International Business Specialisation
- Marketing Management Specialisation
- Operations Management Specialisation
- Retail Marketing Specialisation
- Supply Chain Management Specialisation
- Sports Management Specialisation
PGDM - Dual Specialization Overview
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a 2 Year Regular AICTE Approved Management Course with a more practical approach and Industry oriented.
Keeping-in mind the needs of the market, VSM offers a uniquely structured way to get a Major as well as a Minor (DUAL) Specialization in PGDM program simultaneously. The Cross Functional learning with Major and Minor (DUAL) Specialisations in VSM’s PGDM program can effectively widen the Industry Sector and Enhance the career options for the students.
Chart your growth path with the right specialisation for you…Choose from Core & Minor Specialization.
- Year 1
- Year 2
The first year of PGDM curriculum aims at developing and strengthening fundamentals in all areas of functional management and provides a holistic perspective of general management. The student gets an opportunity to develop managerial traits through various beyond-the-classroom learning initiatives and Internships. The Module-wise structure of Classroom Learning is mentioned as under:
|ACADEMIC YEAR 1
|Core Module – I
|Core Module – II
|Management Functions & Organization Behavior
|Human Resource Management
|Financial & Management Accounting
|Economic and Social Environment
|Introduction to Information Technology
The Second Year provides students with an opportunity to choose DUAL Specialization and is customized to the career focus of students and industry requirements. The students also undertake a Project Work during the second year.
- Student will choose 1 Core Elective from 12 In-Demand Specialisations.
- Student will study 5 Subjects from chosen Core Specialization in Semester 3.
- Student will choose 1 Minor Elective from Marketing Management, Digital Marketing, Financial Management, Human Resource Management and Operations Management.
- Student will study 3 Subjects from chosen Minor Elective.
- Apart from 5 Core Specialization Subjects, Student will study 1 Minor Specialization Subject in Semester 3 and Remaining 2 Minor Specialization Subjects in Semester 4.
|ACADEMIC YEAR 2
|MODULE 3 – DUAL SPECIALIZATION MODULE
|MODULE 4 – MINOR & COMPULSORY MODULE
|The Student will opt for One Core Specialization from 12 In-Demand Specialization areas and One Minor Specialization from Marketing, Digital Marketing, Finance, HR, and Operations
|Business Law & Corporate Governance
|Strategic Management & Ethics
|5 Subjects from Core Specialization
|1 Subject from Minor Specialization
|2 Remaining Subjects of Minor Specialization
|INDIAN NATIONALS STUDENTS
|FOREIGN COUNTRIES STUDENTS
|$19,000.00 (2 Years Course Fee, Inclusive of Hostel Charges)
|First Year Fees
|Second Year Fees
|TOTAL COURSE FEES