PGDM - Dual Specialization (Core + Minor Specializations)Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a 2 Year Regular AICTE Approved Management Course with a more practical approach and Industry oriented. Keeping-in mind the needs of the market, VSM offers a uniquely structured way to get a Major as well as a Minor (DUAL) Specialization in PGDM program simultaneously. The Cross Functional learning with Major and Minor (DUAL) Specializations in VSM’s PGDM program can effectively widen the Industry Sector and Enhance the career options for the students. Chart your growth path with the right specialization for you…Choose from Core & Minor Specialization.
Year 1The first year of PGDM curriculum aims at developing and strengthening fundamentals in all areas of functional management and provides a holistic perspective of general management. The student gets an opportunity to develop managerial traits through various beyond-the-classroom learning initiatives and Internships. The Module-wise structure of Classroom Learning is mentioned as under:
|ACADEMIC YEAR 1|
|Core Module – I||Core Module – II|
|Management Functions & Organization Behavior||Operations Management|
|Managerial Economics||Human Resource Management|
|Business Statistics||Marketing Management|
|Financial & Management Accounting||Economic and Social Environment|
|Introduction to Information Technology||Research Methodology|
|Business Communication||Financial Management|
Year 2The Second Year provides students with an opportunity to choose DUAL Specialization and is customized to the career focus of students and industry requirements. The students also undertake a Project Work during the second year.
- Student will choose 1 Core Elective from 12 In-Demand Specializations.
- Student will study 5 Subjects from chosen Core Specialization in Semester 3.
- Student will choose 1 Minor Elective from Marketing Management, Digital Marketing, Financial Management, Human Resource Management and Operations Management.
- Student will study 3 Subjects from chosen Minor Elective.
- Apart from 5 Core Specialization Subjects, Student will study 1 Minor Specialization Subject in Semester 3 and Remaining 2 Minor Specialization Subjects in Semester 4.
|ACADEMIC YEAR 2|
|MODULE 3 – DUAL SPECIALIZATION MODULE||MODULE 4 – MINOR & COMPULSORY MODULE|
|The Student will opt for One Core Specialization from 12 In-Demand Specialization areas and One Minor Specialization from Marketing, Digital Marketing, Finance, HR, and Operations||Business Law & Corporate Governance|
|Strategic Management & Ethics|
|5 Subjects from Core Specialization||Project Work|
|1 Subject from Minor Specialization||2 Remaining Subjects of Minor Specialization|
PGDM DUAL Specialization Fee Structure
Total Course Fees: INR 575,000
PGDM Fees structure
- Admission Fees: INR 50,000
- First Year Fee: INR 275,000
- Second Year Fee: INR 250,000
Unique Program Benefits
- 12 In-Demand Specializations to Choose From
- Over 100+ Leading Companies to choose from for Internships & Placements
- Assured Placement opportunities
- Updated and Industry Relevant Curriculum
- Experienced Corporate Mentors & Industry Practitioners deliver the Program
- Industry Interactive sessions such as HR Connect, CEOTalk, Marquee Speaker Sessions, MarketingMavericks, Let’s Talk Finance…And many more
- State-of-Art Infrastructure and Campus in Western Mumbai Suburb
- International Languages for expanding career opportunities globally
- Hands-on industry experience in exploring management concepts through our unique BizLAB – Management Simulation Lab
- Work on Live Real-World, Real-Time International Projects